Despite plenty of uncertainty in today’s world, you can rely on this: Convoso is experienced in helping call centers stay productive as they switch to remote agents.
We know how it works. We have been doing it for a while. Even before the Coronavirus pandemic, 50% of our customers operated with remote agents.
Our browser-based solution is based on flexible, advanced technology that allows you to smoothly transition your agents to work from home. Your team could be in operation right away with as little as a Chromebook, a headset, and a stable internet connection.
Our customer at NextGen Leads, George Mueller (VP Sales & Operations), has 80 agents who work from home with Convoso’s omnichannel contact center software. Here’s what he had to say this week, “We’ve even seen an increase in our productivity since transitioning to remote agents.”
Setting your team up for success
One of Convoso’s core values is to be positive. While acknowledging that this is an incredibly challenging time for everyone, we are committed to making lemonade from lemons. That’s why we’re here to help you maintain productivity for your call center operation, so you can stay competitive. [Join our webinar to hear call center experts speak on this topic].
Our solution gives you an advantage in the current marketplace, because many of the dialers used by your competition lack the capabilities to quickly and easily transition their employees to at-home workers.
- Effortless Start up. Our solution is completely web-based, so unlike other dialers, there is no need for every agent to have software installed. We suggest buying agents low cost Chromebooks. Agents can access the Convoso dialer as long as they have a reliable internet connection.
- Tools to Manage and Monitor Productivity. Numerous features such as the Agent Monitor, Agent Productivity Report, Wrap-up Time Limit and more help manage agent efficiency.
- Listen and whisper. Admins can listen in on calls, whisper to agents, and jump in on conversations if needed.
- Automations and workflows help you to keep an active workforce that continues to meet your goals.
- Broadcast text messages to one or more agents in real time through the Agent Monitor and get visibility on who has acknowledged the message. With this feature you can quickly update agents or motivate the team.
- Real time analytics, such as the List Conversion Report and Status Lead Penetration Report, enable you to follow the data trends of the day and maximize the efficiency of your leads and WFH agents.
All you need to support work from home agents
- Stable internet connection
Let’s be creative in thinking of new ways of accomplishing our goals. Most of us learn by adaptive problem solving and embracing solutions we may never have considered otherwise. Plus there’s the side benefit that WFH agents also give employers access to a bigger pool of talent, living in a variety of locations.
Please know that Team Convoso is here to support you in your efforts.
LEARN MORE in our April 8 webinar on “How to Effectively Operate a Work From Home Call Center”
Contact us about how we can help you convert your agents and admins to effective at-home workers.
How are you adapting to the current situation?